Monday, May 21, 2007

Jerry Falwell is Dead and God is Not Great

Yes I know that Jerry Falwell passed away a few days ago and I didn't bother mentioning anything about it because while every human life is worth something, his life had no effect on me. I am mentioning it now because I came across this video from CNN. Anderson Cooper allowed Christopher Hitchens a platform to, I guess, eulogize Reverend Falwell and as you will see...it ain't pretty.



For those not familiar with Christopher Hitchens, he is the author of a book called "God is not Great". I honestly don't know a lot about him but thought he was an interesting guy when I saw him on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. I have considered picking up his book but haven't gotten around to it as of yet.

saul

No comments:

Apture

 
Powered by Olark