Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Stories about my friends....

Since I plan on writing a bunch of personal things in this here blog I spent some time thinking how I can tell funny stories that involve friends without them getting upset that I am posting things about them without their permission. The solution I came up with is this. Going forward whenever I tell a possibly embarassing story I will be substituting the names of my friends with the names of major celebrities. This will allow me to conceal their anonymity and at the same time I can increase my google ranking.

My first story will come in a day or so and you will see what I mean.

If you cant wait and you want to read a great blog with great stories you should check out Moose in the Closet. Moose is quite possibly the greatest personal experience blog and it just happens to be written by a friend of mine Jason Rodriguez who happens to be one of the people I may occasionally write about...except you wont know because I will call him Lou Rawls or Tony Gwynn when I do

No comments:

Apture

 
Powered by Olark