Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Relaunching the old blog

Hi Everyone!

It has been about a year or so since I added anything here so I figured....It is Tuesday....ain't much on TV.....why not relaunch the blog so the world can know intimate things about me that may come back to haunt me later in life.

So for my first couple posts in a long time I am am going to post some old comic book related interviews featuring me (I have attached my favorite interview with a fancy player on the side of the screen) and as I get more comfortable I will begin posting stories about what I have been up to for the last year.

So here are the interviews!

Video Interview for The Comics Review.com
Wordballoon Podcast (my Favorite)
Catch Da Craze Podcast


Hope someone reads this stuff :)

saul

No comments:

Apture

 
Powered by Olark