Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Saving the small press comics industry.....This is my goal.

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately about what is wrong with comics and the comic book industry.

Since this is how I make a portion of my living it would make sense that I do this.

I think I have an idea to get people more interested in a new title and in the comics process in general.

You know how BIG budget blockbuster movies directors like Peter Jackson and Brian Singer have these production Diaries?

Do you think something like that would work in comics....And online?

Would you read a blog showing the progress of the script and how the unfinished pages are coming along.

Kind of a backstage pass of sorts into the process and discussions of the books development. I know I would find it fascinating to watch someone else's book come about.

My only concern is if you have read the script and seen a handful of pages if you would still buy the book.


Comments?

Concerns?

If you do find this an interesting idea I can start this weekend with my new book ROPE

Saul

No comments:

Apture

 
Powered by Olark