Thursday, December 25, 2008

SaulColt.com - A year in review...or in other words, links to the ten most read posts from 2008

The end of year is a time for reflections...and reflections usually mean making lists and checking them twice...so in the spirit of the holidays I offer you a list of the 10 most read posts from 2008 on this here blog (www.saulcolt.com) for you to enjoy again or for the first time.

You can think of this a lazy way to squeeze out a blog post or you can take the more positive viewpoint and think of this as a walk down memory lane with an old friend...either way I hope you check these out and enjoy!

1-Selling ice to Eskimos...when they least expect it! - August 9th, 2008

2-WOM + Campaigns = fail and why measurement is killing true WOM Marketing - July 8th, 2008

3-Seriously...Drop what you are doing and watch this! - September 24th, 2008

4- 10 Ways we became an unofficial sponsor of SXSW - March 25th, 2008

5- I am getting tired of entertaining ladies in my hotel room when I travel - Sept 8th, 2008

6- Would being a social media consultant make you happy? - August 9th, 2008

7- How do you use Twitter...starring Saul Colt - August 4th, 2008

8- Some of my best friends are imaginary - April 30th, 2008

9- I am a Zune and I am an iPod - June 18th, 2008

10 - Some things to try if you find yourself fired or laid off this holiday season - December 21, 2008 (and the last post on this blog)

...and as a bonus I am also including a link to the most read post I have written in the history of this blog William Gaines Bio Pict being made! - June 7th, 2007

I wish everyone a great 2009 and I hope to share many more ideas and opinions with you in the new year.

Please have a safe Holiday and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Apture

 
Powered by Olark