Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Off we go to the Burt Reynolds Museum and hilarity ensues.

When I found out that I would be in Florida I got all excited because I have always wanted to visit the Burt Reynolds Museum and Institute.

To be honest I was hoping the museum would be like a Planet Hollywood restaurant but without food it would sell beef jerky and chaw.

Well much to my surprise the place was really nice and classy.

We were lucky to have an amazing tour guide named Jo and she made our stay a fun adventure.

We shot about 45 minutes and here is a little trailer of our visit!



*Reminder* The camera adds 40+ pounds.....I am really not that big!

Hope you like!

-saul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see...I just say "life" adds 40lbs...

OMG that video is hilarious! Her answers (or lack there of) cracked me up!!

Apture

 
Powered by Olark