Sunday, March 09, 2008

Couple of things to report while I work my way through SXSW

Hey Y'all (said with a perfect Texan accent...cause I am in Texas)

I don't mean to get all Alanis on you but I do see the irony in the fact that I am at the SXSW interactive festival, spending time with the best of the best of the blogger community and I haven't found any real time to blog. It could be that I am working like crazy making sure everyone in the city knows who I am and what I do or it could be that I am working like crazy making sure everyone in the city knows who I am and what I do.

Either one is good.

Anyway I wanted to send off a quick report on what I have been up to as well as let you know where I will be in a few weeks.

So to start......As I hope you are aware I/we have been producing a series of videos of our trip to SXSW and the "TEXAS" installment is up for your viewing pleasure over at the ROADBURN site (or just below).



....and to complete the irony of this post I am now going to blog about another conference (blogger social) while I sit at SXSWi.

I will be in New York on April 4th to 6th to attend the (first?) Blogger Social. I am pretty excited to bee hanging out and spreading my love with some of the real stars of the blogger community.

As of today the following folks are registered to attend:

Susan Bird, Tim Brunelle, Katie Chatfield, Matt Dickman, Luc Debaisieux, Gianandrea Facchini, Mark Goren, Gavin Heaton, Sean Howard, CK, Valeria Maltoni, Drew McLellan, Doug Meacham, Marilyn Pratt, Steve Roesler, Greg Verdino, CB Whittemore, Steve Woodruff, Paul McEnany, Ann Handley, David Reich, Tangerine, Toad Kristin, Gorski Mack Collier, David Armano, Ryan Barrett, Lori Magno, Tim McHale, Gene DeWitt, Mario Vellandi, Arun Rajagopal, Joseph Jaffe, Rohit Bhargava, Anna Farmery, Marianne Richmond, Thomas Clifford, Lewis Green, Geoff Livingston, Kris Hoet, Connie Reece, CeCe Lee Toby Bloomberg Seni Thomas Darryl Ohrt Joe Kutchera Paul Dunay Marshall Sponder Chris Kieff Tara Anderson Jason Falls Paul Soldera Roberta Rosenberg Saul Colt Todd Andrlik Nathan Snell Ryan Karpeles Mike Sansone Jennifer Laycock Neil Vineberg Cam Beck Mike Arauz Matthew Bailey Heather Gorringe John Rosen Cathleen Rittereiser Tamar Weinberg Rita Perea Linda Sherman Matthew McDonald Kaitlyn Wilkins Terry Starbucker, Jennifer Berk Jane Quigley John Wall Scott Monty Kevin Horne Virginia Miracle Amanda Gravel Susan Reynolds David Polinchock Shashi Bellamkonda David Berkowitz Vahe Habeshian.

...and here is what they all look like!

No comments:

Apture

 
Powered by Olark