Friday, November 02, 2007

Empty Storefronts = Big Opportunity!

Driving around today I noticed a bunch of empty storefronts.......more then usual and I don't know what to make of it.

I feel bad for the people who used to occupy the stores and am in no way belittling their efforts but I did have an idea on how landlords can minimized the expense of their retail spot sitting empty.

If I was in this position (and if anyone wants to give me a building I can be reached by email) I would install a giant video screen in the widow with a portion of the screen showing the information of how to contact people to rent the spot and the majority of the screen showing ads or movie trailers etc.

Even if you are not getting paid for the ads (and you should) you will be getting a whole lot more attention for your location then you would with newsprint in the window!

-saul

No comments:

Apture

 
Powered by Olark