Monday, July 16, 2007

One drawback to sporting the coolest shoes around....

I talk a lot about my shoes. I have made it a personal trademark of sorts and try to get people to notice them as much as I can because I figure if people are looking at my shoes they are not looking at my belly (I have gained a few pounds in the last month and I am self conscience about it).

Anyway I bring this up since I had what can only be called as an uncomfortable event happen to me today and it all started with my shoes. You see when I got to the GO Station tonight I felt a rumbling in my tummy and headed to the bathroom. I try to stay away from public bathrooms at train stations whenever possible but sometimes you just have to give in to your body. So I am "sitting" minding my own business, playing solitaire on my Treo, when I hear from the stall beside me.......

"I know those shoes....SAUL? Is that you?"

Well I don't know what you would do in this situation but I got really nervous (I didn't recognize the voice) so I finished up as soon as I could and high tailed it out of there....after I washed my hands of course.

So what have we learned here. I love to be noticed...I got a small thrill out of it but if you ever catch me with my pants around my ankles I ask that you refrain from shouting my name as I may react in a strange way!

saul

No comments:

Apture

 
Powered by Olark