Saturday, May 19, 2007

more "buncha unrelated things"

Happy weekend everyone,

I am operating on just a few hours sleep so if this is more incoherent then usual you will have to excuse me but I was up all night trying to figure out what exact 23 flavors are used to make Dr. Pepper

It is a long weekend here in Canada and I have a big weekend planned. Lots of hanging out with my Son and lots of reading planned. I am determined to finish Consumed: How Markets Corrupt Children, Infantilize Adults, and Swallow Citizens Whole by Benjamin Barber(my smart book), and depending on how much time I am left with I will start a fun book like either Def Jam, Inc. : Russell Simmons, Rick Rubin, and the Extraordinary Story of the World's Most Influential Hip-Hop Label by Stacy Gueraseva or Ron Jeremy: The Hardest (Working) Man in Showbiz. I don't think I will be able to read them all but should get through at least two of them.

Tonight is Date Night and I am going to the movies.

I secured all the url's I need for my new business idea so I am now really close to announcing it.....and I can't wait.

Anyone who likes turntablism, mash ups, scratching etc etc should click here and down load "Lessons" (you will have to use the mirror sites) by double Dee and Steinski.........Truly great stuff

The Nike Pop Up Store on top of Goodfoot in Toronto closed down yesterday. Since it was just a pop up store I knew this day would come but I was still sad to see it go.

Really dug the finale of the Office but thought the one hour episode of Scrubs dragged a bit.

I think that is all I got for now

Enjoy the weather everyone!

saul

No comments:

Apture

 
Powered by Olark