Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lottery Fun is NOW OPEN

Lottery Fun is now open!

Leave me a comment in this post with a number between 1 and 49 with your name and and I will look after the rest. Much to my surprise there are more then 1000 people reading my incoherent blog so if there is a big response to this I may not cut it off to the first 7 people. So send me your numbers and I will look after the rest.

Have no idea what I am talking about? read this post on Lottery Fun

-saul

p.s. Coming later are my first round of personal stories starting with one called "strip joint experiences"

2 comments:

Erin said...

Ok Saul, Here is my number:
36

Just in case you need more, here are some more:
(use in this order):
18
8
22
33
41
9

Jodi said...

dude, i'll go with 45 for obvious reasons. and 25 if i can get a 2nd number. how about 18 for t.g.? congrats on your big win my big man.

Apture

 
Powered by Olark