Thursday, October 08, 2009

Aaron Patzer from Mint.com explains how to start up a Startup!

I try very hard not to write about things that others had written about because I try to come at things from my own angle and through my own filter but after reading this post from Techcrunch titled "Everything You Wanted To Know About Startup Building But Were Afraid To Ask" I knew I was going to break my little rule....well kinda. I am not going to re-write their post or even comment on it but I am posting the video of Aaron Patzer (CEO of Mint.com) explaining what it takes to start a Startup...because it is amazing.

So if this interests you I suggest you check it out and feel free to leave a comment!

Mint CEO Aaron Patzer on Startups from Techcrunch on Vimeo.

No comments:

Apture

 
Powered by Olark