Thursday, April 02, 2009

Building Communities is pretty much just like dating!

I have been pretty lucky lately because I have been invited to speak a bunch of times in front of large groups of people and spread my possibly misinformed opinions on all sorts of things. In the blog post before this one I did a little talk on relationships and in this video I chat about building communities for your products. I gave this chat at the Red Wire event Wired Wednesday (#wiredwedto) and considering this is the very first time I delivered this talk I am pretty happy with how it came out.

One little thing is you sorta need to see the slides in a few places and the video doesn't always capture them so I threw up the slides on Slideshare...if you play the video and look at the slides it is sort of like "SAUL COLT TALKS : THE HOME GAME"

Anyway, please take a look and I would appreciate your comments on this!


My "How Building a Community is like Dating" presentation from Wired Wednesday #wiredwedto from saulcolt on Vimeo.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember hearing you talk when you worked for Zip Car. Great talk!

Justin Thorp said...

Right on dude!

Apture

 
Powered by Olark