Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Wanna see what is on my night stand?

One of the many cool benefits of spending the weekend at Blogger Social was getting goodie bags filled with books!

Now I love books and read way too many of them (if that is even possible) so the first thing I did when I unpacked was add my new books to my ever growing pile of titles. As of now my mountain of learnin' (as I like to call it...but you may call it a night stand) consists of, in no particular order except for the first book because I am really looking forward to starting it as soon as I finish this post...

Personality Not Included: Why Companies Lose Their Authenticity And How Great Brands Get it Back : by Rohit Bhargava (First Reading)

Marketing to the Social Web: How Digital Customer Communities Build Your Business : by Larry Weber (First Reading)

Now Is Gone: A Primer on New Media for Executives and Entrepreneurs : by Geoff Livingston (First Reading)

Step Into the Spotlight!- 'Cause ALL Business is Show Business! : by TSUFIT (First Reading)

Jump Point: How Network Culture is Revolutionizing Business : by Tom Hayes (First Reading)

Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking (Hardcover)
by Andy Sernovitz (This will be my third reading of this and it is the book I most recommend to people)

Join the Conversation: How to Engage Marketing-Weary Consumers with the Power of Community, Dialogue, and Partnership : by Joseph Jaffe (Second reading and really enjoyed it the first time)

Powerlines: Words That Sell Brands, Grip Fans, and Sometimes Change History : by Steve Cone (First Reading)

Stopwatch Marketing: Take Charge of the Time When Your Customer Decides to Buy : by John Rosen and AnnaMaria Turano (First Reading)

Media Rules!: Mastering Today's Technology to Connect With and Keep Your Audience : by Brian Reich and Dan Solomon (First Reading)

...and a few condoms :)

3 comments:

Henna said...

Ha - I pile books on my nightstand too...sometimes I get to them and sometimes I don't. Great Expectations took over a year for me to pick up...

saulcolt said...

I like the constant reminder that "reading is FUNdamental"

Anonymous said...

Looks like I'm in good company! Hope you enjoy Step Into The Spotlight!
Tsufit

Apture

 
Powered by Olark