Friday, April 25, 2008

The videos of my Third Tuesday presentation are now in YouTube

There are five excerpts up on YouTube from a presentation I did back in February where I had the honour of speaking at Third Tuesday hosted by Joseph Thornley of Thornley Fallis. Pretty early in the presentation I think Mike and I could tell that this was going to be a special night because the crowd was incredible, the questions were really thoughtful and there was just a great vibe in the room.

The 5 videos have are over at the Pro PR blog and I am pretty jazzed about sharing it one of them here with you here!


Yes I know the videos are a bit hard to see but they are way clearer and more entertaining then a Paris Hilton sex tape so give the rest of the videos a try here and here.

...and if you want me to come speak at something you are hosting just ask...I will speak just about anywhere :)

No comments:

Apture

 
Powered by Olark