Monday, December 24, 2007

More ways to feel like you were there!

A while back I posted about this site called Wolfgang's Vault that allowed you to listen to live concerts streamed right to your computer. Well as great as that site is I found one just as cool...well sorta. This new site is called FabChannel and like Wolfgang's Vault it too allows you to listen to concerts on your computer but they have upped the ante and added full length concerts with full streaming video.

The FabChannel site is slicker but doesn't have as many bands I love as the other. That being said I found two incredible shows that I have attached here.

The Frank Black show is kick ass with great picture and sound. The "Dela" Show is a bit fuzzy but enjoyable just the same.

Enjoy!





-saul

No comments:

Apture

 
Powered by Olark