I keep mentioning that I am working on some cool stuff but never mention what the projects are....
Well now I can.
I am happy to be working with the fine folks at Naked and want you all to get naked with me (come on...it had to be said) by showing the world just how naked you really are!
Beleive it or not...I am not talking about the clothes you are wearing but how truly open and honest you are with other people.
Here's the deal:
We're not looking for soul searching answers about how people should behave towards each other. Answers are just words. The only real way to work it out is to live it. To be naked.
Take anything out of daily life: how would it be different if done in a naked way? Baking a cake, calling your friend, ordering a round of drinks, whatever...
Load up a YouTube video between 60 and 90 seconds. The best entry, as judged by the Naked team will win US$500. The video that YouTubers like the best will win another US$500.
How to enter:
• Record your clip
• Join our YouTube group, "A Naked Contest" and upload the video
• While you wait for the winner to be announced, get your friends to view your clip!
A few tips:
• Keep the clip simple and "unplugged"
• Be open and be yourself
• Let your imagination and creativity go
• Provoke a response (thoughtful, surprising, laugh out loud, or anything in between).
• Think of something new to say and bring it to life!
A few ground rules:
• Entries must be your own work
• All entries must be submitted by Monday 3rd December 2007.
• The winner will be announced on Friday 7th December 2007, on "A Naked Contest" group page.
• The best entries will be displayed on www.getnaked.com, and may also be displayed elsewhere by Naked (online and offline).
• Keep your clothes on and mind your language please....and if you can't just send those videos directly to me!
To find out more about what we are about go to: www.getnaked.com or our blog on www.nakedyak.com.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and here is an example of a video in the contest!