Monday, October 29, 2007

Marketing to those with time on their hands.

Hi Everyone!

As many of your may know, blogging can be a lonely experience. You pour your heart out with each post and you never really know if people are digging your stuff or if they are even reading it. Sure you can check your stats but that only tells you how many people are dropping by....not if they were moved by your thoughts or if you made a difference in their day.

But every once and a while you get an email from a reader that makes it all worth while........mine came over the weekend from Ottisville New York.

Dear Saul

I am writing to thank you for writing such an entertaining and educational blog. I am not sure how I found your site but my friends and I enjoy sitting around the common areas and talking about some of your funny ideas. Your humor and personality shine in your entries and I think that is why I keep coming requesting printed copies of your web site. I do however miss the way you used to mix in a sexy story every now and then.

Keep up the good work and know that you have many loyal fans in Otisville

D.K.
Federal Correctional Institution in Otisville New York

From now on when people ask me why I blog I will tell them that it is because I am making a difference in people's lives!

-saul

p.s. I wonder if I could organize a speaking series where I go from prison to prison talking about personality branding!

No comments:

Apture

 
Powered by Olark