Sunday, August 12, 2007

Best job in sports?

I don't follow soccer (or football for my readers in every country other then Canada or USA) and while I can see why people dig it I just know it ain't for me......and that is cool.........this is why there is chocolate and vanilla...........but I watched a little today and came to the conclusion that the best gig in all of professional sports has to be the Goalie or Goaler of a soccer team.

You get professional sports salaries and you only get a few shots on net a game and no one really expects you to stop any shots.

I know this because watching the game today the announcer always sounded surprised if the goalie was even near the ball.

If you happen to work for a pro soccer team and need some help in net drop me an email and we can discuss my availability :)

-saul

No comments:

Apture

 
Powered by Olark