Saturday, July 21, 2007

Going in a new direction......

Hi Y'all,

It took me 175 posts but I think I have finally found a theme for this here little blog. Up until now I have pretty much written about whatever I felt like and while this has been fun I think it is time I actually gave this a purpose.

So going forward I am going to concentrate on marketing observations, general observations and a smattering of interesting videos, comic book talk and maybe even a sexy story every now and then (because anytime I mention naked, sex, or making out my hit count jumps).

Why and I doing this?

Because I think it is time I establish myself as the marketing genius I am and use this site to get unsolicited job offers as well as offers from strange girls to make out (I mentioned making out...that my friends is called SEO)

I hope you like the new format and feel free to drop me a line with your comments.

saul

3 comments:

Brett Rogers said...

I like your blog because it is what it has been: just you, with your overactive mind. I don't recall how I found you, but I enjoy reading up on you.

Hope it doesn't change too much.

Brett Rogers said...

Hmm... well, I hope it doesn't change too much. I read you because of you, with your overactive mind. I don't remember how I found you, but I'm glad that I did.

Also, why no anonymous (non-Google account) comments?

Brett, at beatcanvas dot com

saulcolt said...

Hey Beatcanvas,

I think you will see that it wont change too much. It will still be all about me :) but will just have a bit more "meat" to chew on.

Apture

 
Powered by Olark