Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Workin' from home today....

I am way under the weather today and will be working from home. This means I may have a few posts today....we will see how it goes.

So last night was the "Green Toronto Awards" presented by the city for companies that do good things "environmentally" in the city of Toronto. Zipcar, the company I was hired to launch in Canada was up for an award based in the 2006 calendar year (this was this time I was large and in charge there) and I had a huge post planed and ready to go on my thoughts about winning the award......since I have moved on from Zipcar I figured this would be my place to make my acceptance speech.....but alas the award went to the Metro Convention Centre.

Oh well, would've been a cool entry to have on my resume :)

-saul

No comments:

Apture

 
Powered by Olark