Friday, May 11, 2007

The 20 best Nike Commercials ever

The website Parlayer has posted a list (with video for all of them) of the 20 best Nike Commercials of all time. Now all of you know (or should know how I feel about Nike) I love NIKE. If I could I would take Nike behind a middle school and get it pregnant.

So as you can imagine, this list caught my attention.

The list is good....there are some changes I would have made but for the most part I am cool with the selections. My favorite from the bunch is the "Chicks Dig The Longball" ads (as seen below)



One commercial that I always thought was great was not on the list. It featured the Brazil and Portugal soccer teams in an airport passing time with a soccer ball (as seen below)


Never having been much of a soccer fan this commercial actually made me interested (for about 1:30 )

Enjoy the commercials and have a great day

-saul

No comments:

Apture

 
Powered by Olark