Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Warner Brothers, Are you out there?

A woman has posted on YOUTUBE an audition tape for her to star in the upcoming Wonder Woman movie. She writes on the You Tube comments this......

I'm a huge Joss Whedon fan, and want to be the "young, unknown" to play the new
Wonder Woman, so I wrote and produced my audition trailer! I hope that if you
watch it you enjoy it and that if anyone can pass the word on to Joss or Joel
Silver, or someone at Warner Brothers that would be wonderful! The story is
basically straight from the comics, featuring Wonder Woman and Artemis, the
Amazon who ends up killing Diana and becomes sort of an "evil" Wonder Woman. I
hope you all enjoy the trailer!

Personally I want to see Cobie Smulders in the role



But here is this girls video and you can decide!



-saul

No comments:

Apture

 
Powered by Olark